Friday, January 30, 2009

Just the beginning

Blogging is such a new thing to me. This is the first time I have ever written a blog, or even explored and read other blogs. I am not sure what I am exactly trying to get out of this, but I figured I would give it a try. I have not picked up my journal in a long time, and I have been wanting to write lately, so here I am, trying something new. I don't really know what to say about myself. I am still finding out who I am. I love the journey, even though it's very hard at times. I can say though that I found someone that I love sharing everything with. I have never really felt so complete, and I can say it's a wonderful feeling. Not that it matters all that much, but I am in a same sex relationship. I moved to a new place to be with my girlfriend. It's nice being in a new place, and I am trying to be open to trying new things, and putting myself out there. Although I haven't been great at that yet.

Another huge part of my life is being Vegan. I read this book once called the China Study. It's all about the health benfits of a plant based diet, and its actually pretty incredible. I am now, trying my hardest to work on becoming healty and loving my body, and feeling great. However, it's pretty hard when all I want sometimes is a huge vegan icecream sundae! Oh, and also a side of chocolate. I think if I allowed myself sometimes, I could eat all day, and never feel full.

Anyways, I am going to get off, I am a teacher and the kids are waking up from their nap. I hope someday some people stumble across this blog and read all I have to say. I think I've had a pretty interesting journey.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment