Sunday, May 31, 2009

Prop 8 pictures

Tonight my girlfriend (whose name I am changing in my blog, but I have not decided to what yet) and I were sitting around and relaxing and going through some of our old stuff. I was looking through pictures and saw some of the Prop 8 protest we went to in November and thought I would share some. Especially now with the horrible decision made in California to NOT overturn Prop 8..but that rant is for another day and time. I hope you enjoy the pictures!










I have SO many more pictures on my computer. I will start posting some on the side of my blog! I also wanted to share this video I got in am email from the Human Rights Campaign.



Thanks for reading!
Pace! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I posted the video also, because when I watched it I was clearly way too emotional and cried... A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you can call me LWB (or L or anything like that.. or even the awesome one) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha okay awesome one! and Thank you for the update on the name! I am glad you liked the video, I loved your post! Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete