Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No longer a virgin

I have now officially attended my first PRIDE WEEKEND!! I have to say Milwaukee does it right, a three day festival and then a parade on Sunday....a whole weekend of gay!! Friday night LWB and I bartended with some friends for Lesbian Alliance, and despite the cold, blisters, and sore feet it was great! We had the most poplar pod around!! By the end of the night be were looking great to the drunk women we were serving and were making a ton of money on the tips! LWB in particular had an admirer named Sonia, who wanted her lei, and well probably a little more :-)! Although I have to give credit to my love, LWB, because she handled herself wonderfully! I just wanted to let all of you know that I have officially broken my pride fest cherry!!

More to come later...I have a few topics to share!!!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first Pride Festival! Sounds like you had a good time. Who wouldn't? Pride rocks!

    ReplyDelete