Monday, February 9, 2009

Celebrating Beautiful Diversity

This past weekend my girlfriend and I were talking about the differences between various labels typically given to lesbians. Labels such as, femme, butch, lipstick lesbian, lipstick butch, saphhist, etc. As we were discussing the various definitions I realized it's hard to just categorize people. I think that it is amazing that there are so many different types of Queer and Lesbian women out there. I strongly believe that it is important to celebrate the diversity we have within such a small community. So in my own small way, I decided to begin the celebration of Queer and Lesbian women and our diversity! So here are some pictures to celebrate the diversity and beauty of Lesbian and Queer women!













No comments:

Post a Comment