Monday, February 23, 2009

La La La

Sooo lately I've been trying to branch out my music a little bit. I want to listen to music that makes me feel good; rather than that crap on the radio (although not all of it is crap :-)) I have been trying to listen to more women artists, well because I love women. I decided to post some music videos of some famous women artists who I have recently been enjoying! Feel free to comment and let me know which ones you like. Happy Listening!


This video is Yael Naim. I have recently been loving this song! I discovered it while listening to my Pandora station.



Of Course I had to post this great song! Indigo Girls with Missy Higgens, could it get any better?!?!



The unbelievable Betty with the L Word theme song


This is my favorite Uh Huh Her song. And the bonus is that Alice is a part of Uh Huh Her :-)


Here Tegan and Sara cover the song Walking with a Ghost by the White Stripes


Here Missy Higgins is playing her song Steer. Personally I am a big fan of the guitar!

I hope you enjoyed the music. This is just a small sample, hopefully more to come!

P.S I mentioned Pandora earlier in my post and thought I should elaborate. Pandora is a free Music on the Internet. You can design our own stations based on your favorite songs or artists. Pandora will then play music similar to the styles of the song or artist chose. It's really an amazing invention, I listen to it all the time! I urge you all to check it out!

Peace Through Music! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment